Cloud Dictation is fully HIPAA compliant
Please refer to the HIPAA Section for details. www.hhs.gov
- All employees sign a confidentiality agreement. Confidentiality agreements also provide sanctions for employees as recommended by HIPAA.
- Cloud Dictation has established procedures to receive and resolve complaints, including a zero-tolerance policy and sanctions for non-compliant employees.
- Cloud Dictation has established secure logging and tracking mechanisms that document any access to dial in dictations.
- Cloud Dictation does not share information with any of our vendors, clients, partners, contractors, or temporary or part-time employees.
- Cloud Dictation has established a minimum of three layers of physical security at each of our data center facilities to further protect patient and provider information.
- Cloud Dictation has a designated Privacy Officer responsible for the development and implementation of information security policies, procedures, and technology.
- Phone in Dictations are stored only on secure servers which can be accessed only via a unique per-employee user name, password, and RSA SecureID two-factor authentication process.
- Cloud Dictation has training programs focused on our privacy policies to educate our employees on the appropriate care and handling of private health care data as required by HIPAA mandates.
- All patient-and-provider-specific information received or generated as a result of delivering our services is treated as confidential.
- Cloud Dictation monitors HIPAA news and legislation to ensure our compliance.
- Cloud Dictation investigates any HIPAA Compliance deviations immediately.
- Cloud Dictation does not allow patient or provider information to be printed by our staff at any time.